Date of Issue: 08.10.2018
Happy Times For You is strongly committed to protecting your personal information, and we want to assure you that your information will be properly managed and protected while in our hands. Your privacy is important to us, and this privacy statement explains how we use any personal information we collect about.
What we do
Happy Times For You provide Nanny, Housekeeping and Companionship services to families across the Cheshire area.
This privacy statement relates to our use of any personal information we hold on you, obtained by e- mail, telephone, in person or through third party sources.
We may receive personal information about you in any of the following ways:
- Telephoning, texting, writing by post or e-mail;
- Instructions received from our clients;
- Employment history of our candidates;
- Basic personal details such as your name, address, date of birth or age, gender, marital status, National Insurance number;
- Sensitive personal information. We will always be clear to explain when and why we need this information and the purposes for which we will use it, and we will always seek your permission.
- meet our contractual responsibilities and legal obligations
- protect the security of our systems
- verify your identity and carry out checks
Information we collect through Cookies and similar technologies
The cookies used on our website consist of:
- Session cookies – these help with form filling and remembering the information input when navigating between pages. These are destroyed when the browser window is closed.
- Google Analytics cookies for monitoring website usage. How we share your information outside of Happy Times For You. Your information may be disclosed when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law;
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you in a Subject Access Request. To do this, simply write to us at our address or email address. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
- You have choices about the data we hold. Whenever you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a service, you may not be able to benefit from that service.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or is no longer required.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing.
What Cookies we Use.
Google Analytics – _ga, _gat, _gid – Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. The Google Analytics cookies are non-essential.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Retention periods are independent of format and therefore can be applied to any medium, whether paper or electronic. Happy Times For You retains personal data for as long as necessary.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will update this privacy statement when necessary in order to keep it up-to-date or to comply with legal requirements. If we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. We would encourage you to periodically check this Privacy Notice for updates.
How to contact us